-->

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thank you so much!!!!! ..Is It Christmas Yet?? ;)



Hi Everyone!!!! Judy B..WOW! you made my day!!! thank you so much for that sweet sweet comment!! ....Thank you for all the support ladies and all the awesome comments about my quilts..I had so much fun making them and I'm glad you liked them :) ..Thank you! thank you!!!!!!! Cyber (((((hugs))))................back to my cards now ;) ..I really didn't care for the top one, that is why I have two today ..This stamp set is called Get Your Santa On #135761 I have been really liking the photopolymer stamps..so clear and crisp :) .... I have my hand in so many pots right now that I'm running around with my head caught off LOL! I will tell you about a group I started on FB it is called Project Life November & December Daily, well we have so many new members now, that I just want to PL all day now! LOL! but I can't..if you want to check it out just click on the link :) ...
Thank You!!!!! Come Again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment