-->

Monday, August 11, 2014

Project Life Weekly Aug 4th-10th



Hi Everyone!!! I just got done with my weekly layout and I love it! I don't have a busy life so I just take pictures of what we ate or what I baked...simple stuff :) ..heck you could easily take pictures of flowers and it would all be fun..so play!!! I did use some items from my "stash" because I can't get enough of Washi and Wood Veneers ..I thought the Love sentiment was perfect for my upside down bullies :) ..all of the bully pictures have been on Instagram since they have their own account..just hit that pretty Instagram picture on the top left and it will take you straight to them :) ..the PL kit I used was Everyday Adventure #135298 & #135301..if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :) have a great day!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment