-->

Friday, January 3, 2014

Petite Petals Again :)

Hi Everyone!!!! OK, so I really know NOT to look away at any time while sewing on my cards.. but sometimes a really good part comes on my show.. and before I think to stop.. then look..NO..I look and then I stop... I did look at my card and thunked myself on the forehead.. because yes I do know better ..sign.....so just imagine that all the high spots are when Elena and Damon were passionately kissing LOL! Love that show! 10 points to someone who knows who I'm talking about :) ...so anyways to the card..I'm kind of torn..I'm not sure I like this card..its different..O well..I did work on a couple of cards for my DT work and I am so looking forward to showing you :) ..but not till Monday ...I can tell you the list of ingredients now because yep! it's finally live! Sale-A-Bration and the new mini..whoo hoo!!! I hope you have as much fun as I have playing with it all..I have way more to show you I just ran out of time to sneak peak it all but now it's my goal to use it all :) ..so here ya go:
DSP Watercolor Wonder #132994
Tangerine Tango #126946
Gumball Green #126840, 126861
Smoky Slate #131202,131179
Island Indigo #122923
Petite Petals Bundle #134822
Baker's Twine Silver #132976
Tea Party #129138
Have a great night!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment