-->

Monday, August 12, 2013

Still In The Christmas Spirit!!!


Hi Everyone!!!! I announced the winner of the Ho Ho Ho Hop..it's under my name in the last post :) ...I have to give a huge shout out to everyone that left a comment!!!! WOW! it was amazing, cool, fabulous, awesome! to get so many nice comments!!!! I could hug every single one of you!!!! I absolutely read each and every one! thank you!!! thank you!!!! it means the world to me!!! I am so proud of this quilt and I kind of wish it was Dec just so I could hang it up already LOL! but I will wait..I'm working on another applique quilt and I can't wait to show you that one too! but in the meantime let me get back to another craft that makes my heart sing! and that is making cards using SU products! (which are the best) teehee! I made this card using a sketch but it's over now and I can't remember who's it was..but it came out all shiny and fun! here's the ingredients:
Coastal Cabana #131297
DSP Winter Frost #132341
Silver Ribbon #132137
Dazzling Details #125585
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
Smoky Slate #131202
Joyful Christmas #131805
Sweet Essentials #126457
Have an awesome day!!!! Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment