-->

Monday, August 26, 2013

School Time :)




Hi Everyone!!! I came home from running with my buddy this morning and I felt like making a card so I was just looking at challenges and sketches and WOW I went to The Friday Mashup and my card was picked! so dang cool!!!! talk about whooping it up in front of the computer LOL! ..so of course I wanted to see what their challenge was and it looked like fun..The theme was School and this cool sketch..I love how the color combo came out! I hope they like it too! I need to mention that their seems to be a spot that's inside my camera, it won't come off either..If it's not one thing it's another (sign) ..I hope you have a fabulous Monday!!
here's the list of ingredients:
DSP Etcetera #130129
Candy Dot Brad Bases #132293
Candy Dots Subtles #130933
Alphabet Press #130916
Calypso Coral #122925
Pool Party #122924
Yippee-Skippee #131344
Cycle Celebration #130273
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. What a fun back to school card, you did a great job mashing it up! I remember thinking riding your bike to school made you the coolest thing ever, and I couldnt wait to do it when I was a kid :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your back-to-school card! The 'ruler' paper is fabulous and I love those little brads! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love the alphabet press background with the fun image and colours you've used! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute.. I love the sponging you added. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete