-->

Monday, July 29, 2013

Rev Up The Fun :)


Hi Everyone!!!!! OK so last night Tim was doing his laundry and the fabric softener fell on the floor and after I picked it up I thought hey I wonder if this would be a good exhaust for my card..and yes it is!!! I was so excited because I don't copy anyone's cards and so I hadn't seen this around blog land but I figure someone already came up with the idea but for today it's my idea LOL! I used the Re-Inker Smoky Slate for the exhaust look and I think it came out smashing :) what do you think? I also decided this will be next month's guy card for my class :) ..it's simple but I think it's really fun ..here's the list of ingredients:
Basic Gray Cardstock # 121044
Real Red # 102482
Candy Dots Neutral #130934
Embossing Folder Chevron #127749
Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Basic Gray #126879
DSP I Am Me # 130138
Stamp Set Rev Up The Fun! # 130523
Well I am off to quilt today..so have a great day!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment