-->

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Crazy Busy Month Ahead :)


Hi Everyone!!!! wow another week has flown by! I have a million and one things I'm doing..for one, we decided to sell about 70% of what's in our house! I'm so tired of it all..last month we will have lived in our house for 9 years and about 60% of what we are getting rid of we haven't looked, touched or used in that time..so apparently it's not needed..so out the door it is..and I signed up for two blog hops for this month and I will tell you for one of them which is a Tammy Bag (purse) I'm so stupid for even thinking I could do it..ugh! but I will I promise :) ..so June 4th is my turn and the theme is Say It With Flowers..I'm hoping to show a couple of things and on June 18th it will be the Tammy Bag and in between that time frame I'm gone! so added stress but I will persevere I willl!!!!! So come say hi on Tuesday and of course I will have blog candy for one winner...
Now to the card..I used The Sweet Stop sketch and everything is from SU..I have to laugh a little because I'm looking at my stamp collection and like everything else in my house I sold most of it off! so I'm looking at my "stash" and I'm like hey! I hope I can put something in the square box :) ...but on the bright side I just placed a HUGE order from the new catty yesterday! so huge I got 2 half price items LOL! I ordered ALL the markers..I'm so excited! the only sad part is it will probably arrive and all I will be able to do is look at it and put it back into the box..so I will be back playing with some awesome new stuff late in the month but yay finally new stuff :) and I reactivated my website and hopefully I will get more than one person ordering from it :) crossing my fingers..a girl can hope right :) so anyways have an awesome week and see you on Tuesday!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Mandy. Love the pretty papers and the beautiful crocheted flower. The folded corner is a nice touch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete