-->

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

1st Paper Pumpkin With LOTS Of Pictures! :)










Hi Everyone!!!! I was so excited when my SU Paper Pumpkin came in the mail! for $19.99 that includes shipping I was impressed! so I took pictures of what the box looks like and everything that is included :) ...I also knew when I ordered this that I would want to change it up...so I did!!! I even made my mom a personal card! her grand-babies that aren't this small anymore but still very cute :) ...the last picture is what the card looks like if you wanted to copy it...I'm looking forward to getting more kits in the mail each month ...so if you want to join in on my fun then please sign up with me :) ..my link to my website is on the top right hand corner of my blog :) ...I hope you all have a fantastic day! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment