-->

Friday, October 26, 2012

Purse/Bag Holder and Rocks :)

Hi Everyone!!! Well on Wednesday a good friend came over and taught my mom and I how to make this purse. We had so much fun and it's really neat to put this together. I plan on using it when we are at Disneyland I will put our season passes in the front pouch and there's also a pocket in the back. I can put my credit cards, cash and cell phone all together and have easy access to them. It hangs around your neck or can be put over your shoulder and used as a side pouch. I am so excited! I will be making one for a giveaway next month. So be on the lookout if you want one :) it's not perfect but it was my first one and my first time using vinyl. I am also making another owl wall hanging I hope to show you tomorrow! I have been having so much fun sewing lately that I am all over the place :) ...I hope you all have an awesome Friday!!! 
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S Rocks is showing you his cute tongue and how wide he can open his mouth :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment