-->

Thursday, July 26, 2012

X-Mas Is A Coming In July :)




Hi Everyone!!! I was in a Christmas kinda mood..I am having a Christmas In July at my house on Saturday so I am excited..people will be getting a start on making there Christmas card, this is the first year I have ever done that. I hope we all have fun :) I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday..everything is from my "stash" I did use a real baby bell on her hat..the image is from The Greeting Farm... Tomorrow my mom and I have a date and can I tell ya I am looking forward to our date. My mom is a big time quilter and since I am getting back into quilting we decided to go visit all of our local quilt stores so it's called Shop Hopping. My dad is renting us a car and we will be off, we may be taking a side trip to Sprinkles and maybe one scrapbooking store because yep I haven't seen new Basic Grey DP in so long that I am chomping at the bit to go...It should be a lot of fun either way!!! so anyways I hope you all have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card, I absolutely love the bell !!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete