-->

Monday, July 23, 2012

With Sympathy :(




Hi Everyone!!! I get to play all this week and I can't be more excited! I also want to quilt so bad! and I have the perfect pattern to get me started I hope to share with you soon .. I was able to play with the new sketch from Mojo Monday this morning, what a great sketch...I made this card for a lady who just lost her sister in a head on collision, how sad. I really suck at sending out cards (like big time suck) but I really want to make an effort. I don't even know how much stamps are but I will find out today. I used old SU DSP the pearls, flower, leaves, ribbon and charm are all from my "stash" ..I hope you have a great day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S I forgot to tell you how I did at the garage sale with my cards. I was a little bit disappointed that fellow crafters weren't that supportive and a lot wouldn't even come to my booth but the ladies who did buy were so nice that I couldn't thank them enough. Luckily I make cards to share with you my fellow blog lovers and it's a perk if someone will buy one, so overall I had a good time with my daughter and liked the atmosphere. I would do it again in a heartbeat. :) ..I made $20.00 and hey that was 20 more then I had..so I scored :)

4 comments:

  1. Great beautiful card! I love the colors of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, I love those colors together and that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is elegant and stunning. Your dog's pictures are a hoot;)
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very stylish...love the contrasting colours.

    ReplyDelete