-->

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Warmest Wishes :)


Hi Everyone!!!! I did it I made the 4Th card for card class :) and I must say it's my favorite one! Did I mention before how much I love Rich Razzleberry! luckily my class doesn't mind when I get on my color kicks. AND! this is my first time doing the Color Resist Technique (I could have done a better job) :) my son has 3,000 color crayons but he couldn't find white..It's because when my kids were younger we used to love to color but they would always use the white and say it's "broken" and throw them away LOL!!! ;) so now I might need to go buy crayons for class O the hard ship teehee I still love to color!..anyways the DSP is Floral District #126919 and the stamp set is Blooming With Kindness #126422..Two different butterflies were used Beautiful Wings Embosslits #118138 and Elegant Butterfly #127526..I hope you have an awesome day!!! ..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S I opened my comments to let anonymous people comment .. Please be nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment