-->

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Precious! :)




Hi Everyone!!!! Sheesh time flew today! but hey I'm posting now :) ..I had so much fun using Sketch Saturday's Sketch ..I used everything that was in my "stash" ..as I was cleaning up my family room from class last night I decided to clean my office too and it got me to thinking that I want to get rid of 50% of what I have, so I think I'm going to list stuff on Ebay BUT I will also give some of it away..does anyone want 6x6 paper? I've had stuff for to long and now I want new stuff LOL! so keep your eye out for blog candy and I never make you follow me or shout out my blog, so no worries all you will have to do is comment ..see fun :) ..have an awesome day! I have my DT card for you tomorrow so:
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love the colours and super cute image. I know what you mean - I don't know where the time goes lol... Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete