-->

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ouch And It's Just A Box :)





Hi Everyone!! Well we had an exciting morning to say the least. Our foster dog bit Rocks and as Tim and I were trying to break them apart we got bit..lovely! Of course it's my right index finger and I can't bend it because it is swollen but I wanted to make something to show you all. Since I just got in my new Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334 I thought I would make a box..let me tell ya it wasn't that easy but because the lines are so smooth I was able to do it and not make any mistakes (I own the score-pal and MS) so I know what I'm talking about teehee. I can't wait to make more stuff using the Score Tool. The stamp set is Summer Afternoon #126427.. and O my new LOVE! Elegant Butterfly punch!!!! #127526..we will for sure be using it in class next week.. I hope to do more crafting but since my hand hurts I shall see..bummer! Have an awesome weekend! and P.S Rocks will be OK thank goodness!!! I don't want anything happening to my precious baby..
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment