-->

Monday, February 27, 2012

Take It To Heart...


Hi Everyone!!! It was a busy week but a fun one :) ...I decided today to get a head start on my March card class cards ;) ..I have a ton of coasters and really wanted to use them again, so this is what I came up with a.. twofer! ...you get a card and a bookmark, on the bookmark you can write a personal message or attach a gift card to it...I was able to try out the new SU dies and I love them!!! I still have a website for the time being but I am more then likely going to shut it down since no one uses it..The bird (Take It To Heart) is water-colored..I hope my class really likes this card and can't wait to make it hehehe :) have an awesome day..I want to go back to sewing my blocks so I will see you tomorrow
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment