-->

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Boys Rock :)

Hi Everyone!!! Sorry for ditching you.. my hubby works two jobs and when his second job has no work he stays home with me..I find that I pretty much ignore everything and focus all on him ..we have fun together and we LIKE being together :).... so I will try to post something tomorrow like hopefully another block or show you another pillowcase that my big boy wants (his 5Th) :) ...he's off till tomorrow then back to posting on Friday :)..this card is made for a guy or boy, see we all know not to make a male card to showy because more then likely it's going in the trash at a later time..so never use to many precious embellishments on those pesky boys..leave them all for the girls baby ;) ...this is a simple card but has a few techniques ..All SU
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment