-->

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Is It Still Summer!?



Hi Everyone!!!!! Man O Man! it's hot around here :( ..can we get the cold yet (please!) ...I made this little quilt top last night :) ..I had to use Christmas prints to reassure myself that we ARE in Fall headed into Winter because as I was making it I was sweating! sheesh! ...So I decided to make a card in honor of this weather ..I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp ..the DP is from Basic Grey (Life Of The Party) ..The flowers are from Prima. The butterfly and gems are all from my "stash"..the image is from The Greeting Farm....I have to tell you that remember how I told you I was going to sew and watch the Psych marathon LOL! well Cordell would come over and say Hi every once in awhile and one of the times he came over he looked up and saw a part on Psych that made him laugh, so next thing I know he's watching the marathon TOO! I can hear him laughing! and now on the DVR there's Psych on the list :) ...Hehehe Love Him! :) ...It's Sunday! you all know what that means!? FOOTBALL!!!! whoo hoo!!!!! So have an awesome day everyone! see ya tomorrow :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment